All of our die cast lighting parts are backed by more than 25 years of experience in providing a wide range of die casting and related services to companies in all industries. You can trust us to develop the right lighting solution for your needs and budget.
We Specialize in Aluminum Die Casting for Lighting Enclosures and Parts
Our die casting services for lighting enclosures and parts include the use of aluminum alloys. A key advantage of using aluminum in the die casting process is its low cost — aluminum parts are much less expensive than parts produced by other manufacturing processes. From a functionality perspective, aluminum die cast parts typically weigh one-third less than steel parts, while still offering the strength and durability that is essential for any lighting fixture.
Other benefits of aluminum die casting for lighting boxes and parts include:
- The ability to configure parts into various shapes and sizes.
- The ability to incorporate features such as stand offs for assembly, side holes, flatness as required without secondary operations.
- Excellent electrical conductivity
- Superior thermal properties, making it suitable for use in high-temperature lighting applications.
- The ability to easily be powder coated for enhanced aesthetic appeal.
- Customization to accommodate the needs of low- and high-volume manufacturing operations.
Die Casting for Many Different Types of Lighting Parts
Premier’s capabilities encompass precise high-pressure die casting for a wide range of lighting parts including:
- Industrial light globe guards
- Outdoor coach lights and spotlights
- Wall sconce fixtures
- Housings for traffic lights
- Housings for parking garage lighting
- Hanging lighting fixtures for offices
We’re a Full-Service Lighting Parts Manufacturer
Our die casting services for lighting boxes and parts extend well beyond manufacturing. We can also offer a level of design and engineering expertise that cannot be matched by other lighting enclosure manufacturers. We’ll work closely with you to create a custom parts design that is perfectly suited to your applications.
As an ISO 9001:2008 certified lighting enclosure manufacturer, we also implement the most stringent quality-assurance measures to ensure the best possible results. Our state-of-the-art plant features cutting-edge die casting technology that enables us to provide fast and cost-effective die casting solutions for our customer base. We make extensive use of robotics and other automated processes that save time and lower production costs.
Contact Us for More Information About Die Casting Services for Lighting Parts
Have questions about die casting for lighting parts? Feel free to contact us for more information about the benefits of die casting for lighting. We’ll also be happy to provide additional information about our die casting process and furnish a no-obligation quote for our services. Don’t settle for a less experienced lighting parts manufacturer — make Premier Die Casting your one-stop source for all of your die casting needs.