Protecting your privacy is very important to us. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
4.Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
5.How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
6.What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Junying attaches great importance to the protection of trade secrets, whether it is any information, content, data or other materials of the partners, or the 3D models, CAD drawings, specifications and quotations provided in the work order should be protected by confidentiality agreements to ensure our cooperation Partners’ legitimate interests.
- Confidential Information
The term “Confidential Information” means any information or material which is proprietary to the Owner, whether or not owned or developed by the Owner, which is not generally known other than by the Owner, and which the Recipient may obtain through any direct or indirect contact with the Owner.
Regardless of whether specifically identified as confidential or proprietary, Confidential Information shall include any information provided by the Owner concerning the business, technology and information of the Owner and any third party with which the Owner deals, including, without limitation, business records and plans, trade secrets, technical data, product ideas, contracts, financial information, pricing structure, discounts, computer programs and listings, source code and/or object code, copyrights and intellectual property, inventions, sales leads, strategic alliances, partners, and customer and client lists. The nature of the information and the manner of disclosure are such that a reasonable person would understand it to be confidential.
“Confidential Information” does not include:
- matters of public knowledge that result from disclosure by the Owner;
- information rightfully received by the Recipient from a third party without a duty of confidentiality;
- information independently developed by the Recipient;
- information disclosed by operation of law;
- information disclosed by the Recipient with the prior written consent of the Owner;
- and any other information that both parties agree in writing is not confidential.
- Protection of Confidential Information
The Recipient understands and acknowledges that the Confidential Information has been developed or obtained by the Owner by the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that the Confidential Information is a valuable, special and unique asset of the Owner which provides the Owner with a significant competitive advantage, and needs to be protected from improper disclosure. In consideration for the receipt by the Recipient of the Confidential Information, the Recipient agrees as follows:
- No Disclosure.The Recipient will hold the Confidential Information in confidence and will not disclose the Confidential Information to any person or entity without the prior written consent of the Owner.
- No Copying/Modifying.The Recipient will not copy or modify any Confidential Information without the prior written consent of the Owner.
- Unauthorized Use.The Recipient shall promptly advise the Owner if the Recipient becomes aware of any possible unauthorized disclosure or use of the Confidential Information.
- Application to Employees.The Recipient shall not disclose any Confidential Information to any employees of the Recipient, except those employees who are required to have the Confidential Information in order to perform their job duties in connection with the limited purposes of this Agreement. Each permitted employee to whom Confidential Information is disclosed shall sign a non-disclosure agreement substantially the same as this Agreement at the request of the Owner.
III. Unauthorized Disclosure of Information – Injunction
If it appears that the Recipient has disclosed (or has threatened to disclose) Confidential Information inviolation of this Agreement, the Owner shall be entitled to an injunction to restrain the Recipient from disclosing the Confidential Information in whole or in part. The Owner shall not be prohibited by this provision from pursuing other remedies, including a claim for losses and damages.
For a period of five (5) years after the end of the term of this Agreement, the Recipient will not attempt to do business with, or otherwise solicit any business contacts found or otherwise referred by Owner to Recipient for the purpose of circumventing, the result of which shall be to prevent the Owner from realizing or recognizing a profit, fees, or otherwise, without the specific written approval of the Owner. If such circumvention shall occur the Owner shall be entitled to any commissions due pursuant to this Agreement or relating to such transaction.
- Return of Confidential Information
Upon the written request of the Owner, the Recipient shall return to the Owner all written materials containing the Confidential Information. The Recipient shall also deliver to the Owner written statements signed by the Recipient certifying that all materials have been returned within five (5) days of receipt of the request.
- Relationship of Parties
Neither party has an obligation under this Agreement to purchase any service or item from the other party, or commercially offer any products using or incorporating the Confidential Information. This Agreement does not create any agency, partnership, or joint venture.
VII. No Warranty
The Recipient acknowledges and agrees that the Confidential Information is provided on an “AS IS” basis. the owner makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the confidential information and hereby expressly disclaims any and all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. in no event shall the owner be liable for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages in connection with or arising out of the performance or use of any portion of the confidential information. The Owner does not represent or warrant that any product or business plans disclosed to the Recipient will be marketed or carried out as disclosed, or at all. Any actions taken by the Recipient in response to the disclosure of the Confidential Information shall be solely at the risk of the Recipient.
VIII. Limited License To Use
The Recipient shall not acquire any intellectual property rights under this Agreement except the limited right to use as set forth above. The Recipient acknowledges that, as between the Owner and the Recipient, the Confidential Information and all related copyrights and other intellectual property rights, are (and at all times will be) the property of the Owner, even if suggestions, comments, and/or ideas made by the Recipient are incorporated into the Confidential Information or related materials during the period of this Agreement.
Each party agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the other party and its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, distributors, representatives, and employees from any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, costs and expenses resulting from the indemnifying party’s material breach of any duty, representation, or warranty under this Agreement.
- Attorney’s Fees
In any legal action between the parties concerning this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and costs.
The obligations of this Agreement shall survive 2 Years from the Effective Date or until the Owner sends the Recipient written notice releasing the Recipient from this Agreement. After that, the Recipient must continue to protect the Confidential Information that was received during the term of this Agreement from unauthorized use or disclosure for an additional 2 Years.
XII. General Provisions
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding of the parties regarding confidentiality. Any amendments must be in writing and signed by both parties. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the local country. This Agreement shall not be assignable by either party. Neither party may delegate its duties under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party. The confidentiality provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect at all times in accordance with the term of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining portions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and construed so as to best effectuate the original intent and purpose of this Agreement.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
HJYHARDWARE.COM is an CNC Machining online platform for quoting and ordering of custom manufactured CNC parts from a network of trusted manufacturers. Junying Metal Manufacturing has developed high-level manufacturing technique in production fields of machining, stamping, zinc alloy die casting, aluminum alloy die casting and accumulated rich design and manufacturing experience in industries such as aerospace,medical instruments, electronics, automobile, lockset and other industries accessories for 16 years.
2.Our Contract With You
- Our contract. By using the Website and/or the Services, you acknowledges to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions (Terms) and are agreed to and form the Contract. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you should not use the Services and/or access the website. No other terms are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- Entire agreement. The Contract is the entire agreement between us in relation to its subject matter and supersedes any prior agreement between us and you, including any non-disclosure agreement. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation or assurance or warranty that is not set out in the Contract.
- These Terms and the Contract are made only in the English language.
3.Sending Inquiry & Placing Order
If you are interested in our service and any product, please feel free to send us your inquiry and attach the parameters, CAD design drawings or product model drawings of the products you need. We will reply to you with details and quotation in 24 hours. All your information is protected by our confidentiality agreement and will not be leaked.
You are responsible for ensuring that the specifications you supply to us in written or electronic form are correct. Where we ask you to supply both CAD and .pdf files, please note that by default designs are made to the specification as set out in the CAD file only unless otherwise agreed.
If you wish to make a change to the Goods you have ordered please contact us as soon as possible with a completed Engineering Change Notice Document. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible, we will let you know about any changes to the price of the Goods, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change.
5.Delivery, Transfer of risk and title
- We will usually contact you during the order process with an estimated delivery date. Occasionally our delivery to you may be affected by an Event Outside Our Control. See clause 16 (Events outside our control) for our responsibilities when this happens.
- Delivery is complete once the Goods have been unloaded at the address for delivery set out in your order and the Goods will be at your risk from that time.
You own the Goods once we have received payment in full, including of all applicable delivery charges, duties and taxes.
- If we fail to deliver the Goods, our liability is limited to the cost of obtaining replacement goods of a similar description and quality in the cheapest market available, less the price of the Goods. However, we will not be liable to the extent that any failure to deliver was caused by an Event Outside Our Control, or because you failed to provide adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of goods.
- If you fail to take delivery within 10 days after the day on which we notified you that the Goods were ready for delivery, we may resell part of, or all the Goods.
6.Retention of Title
- The goods remain the property of the provider until the purchase price has been paid in full.
- The provider retains ownership of the goods until all claims from the current business relationship have been fully settled. Before the ownership of the goods subject to retention of title, the customer is not permitted to pledge or assign them as security.
- The customer may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, he already assigns all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that arise from the resale to the provider accepting the assignment. The customer is also authorized to collect the debt. If he does not properly meet his payment obligations, the provider reserves the right to collect the claim himself.
- When the reserved goods are combined and mixed, the provider acquires co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed objects at the time of processing.
The final interpretation of this clause is owned by HJYHARDWARE.COM
More details of our Terms & Conditions, please contact us:
Hongjingyuan China Office
Address: Shatian industrial zone, Kengzi town, Longgang district, Shenzhen, Guangdong, zip code: 518122.
Tel: +86 13602550692