Custom Aluminum Die Casting Services
What is Aluminum Die Casting?
Aluminum die casting is a process of injecting molten aluminum alloy metal into a designed die-casting mold. Aluminum alloys are generally suitable for light parts. Parts made of aluminum alloys are not only light in weight, but also take into account mechanical properties. It is A very nice die cast metal.
Precision Aluminum Die Casting Manufacturers
Hongjingyuan, an aluminum die-casting service expert for 22 years, can bring you more accurate and professional customized aluminum die-casting services than other companies. At present, we have more than 15 professional die-casting machines, which can meet the precise needs of various industries for various types of aluminum die-casting parts.
The Most Common Aluminum Die Casting Alloys
The most common aluminum die casting alloys are ADC12, A380, 6061, 7075, etc. All of these alloys contain silicon, copper, magnesium and zinc to improve the flowability, heat resistance and mechanical properties of aluminum.
Why Choose Our Custom Aluminum Die Casting Services?
- In terms of craftsmanship, we can manufacture various complex shapes for customers with clear outlines.
- In terms of production, our die casting manufacturer have high production efficiency,Which are suitable for various large-scale production to quickly solve your production needs.
- In terms of products, our die casting parts are of high quality and high precision, which are used in all walks of life.
- In terms of service, we adhere to “the next process is the customer” and “one-stop service”, you only need to provide your production requirements and wait for us to deliver goods to the you.
Our Die Casting Factory in China
HJY Hardware, as a very dynamic precision die casting company, we are willing to bring you a series of solutions and implement them into the production of die casting components, we can use more than 80 kinds of materials and more than 20 kinds of production processes and according to customize the best die casting services for your needs.
Aluminum Die Casting Process Steps
The aluminum die casting process is divided into five main steps, including alloy melting, mold injection, die casting, mold unloading and surface treatment.
1. Alloy melting. melting the original aluminum alloy into a liquid alloy.
2-3. Injection molding and die-casting. the liquid alloy is injected into the mold, and after a certain period of time, under high pressure, the aluminum alloy is die-cast into the desired shape.
4. Demoulding. remove the part from the mold.
5. Surface treatment. through grinding, polishing, polishing and other processes, so that the surface of the parts can reach a smooth finish.
Advantages of Aluminum Die Casting
– Can produce complex parts of various shapes and sizes, increasing design freedom and flexibility.
– One-piece molding is possible, reducing the time and cost of subsequent machining and assembly.
– Can improve material utilization and production efficiency, save energy and resources.
– It can improve the strength, light weight, corrosion resistance and electrical conductivity of parts to meet the needs of various industrial fields.
Our Custom Aluminum Alloy Die Casting Example
Aluminum Die Casting Blog
- All Post
- aluminum die casting
HJY, a die-casting factory, has launched its latest product - custom door handle aluminum alloy die-cast fittings, proving the brand's unwavering commitment to crafting door handle accessories that seamlessly blend beauty and utility.
HJY emerges as a distinguished aluminium die-casting manufacturer, setting the stage for uncompromising quality and customized solutions.
HJY, a renowned brand in Guangdong, China, proudly presents its latest premium die-cast aluminium handles and knobs collection. Crafted with precision and sophistication, our Golden T Bar Cupboard t Handle Door Handles and Gold Cabinet Pulls boast exceptional durability, modern designs, and excellent functionality. Let's delve into the details of these remarkable products.
End of Content.