Die-cast brass handle|brass die casting companies

Paying attention to even the smallest details can make a significant difference when furnishing our homes.

One such detail that often goes unnoticed but can significantly impact the overall aesthetics and functionality of the furniture is the choice of handles and knobs. In this article, we explore the timeless appeal and versatility of die-cast brass handles, focusing on the exquisite offerings of the brand HJY from Guangdong, China.

With their product range of Antique Bronze Brass Drawer Handles Knobs and Vintage Style Embossing Pattern Pulls Handle, these pieces elevate any furniture piece they grace.

Die-cast brass handle

The Beauty of Die-Cast Brass Handles

Die-cast brass handles are renowned for their durability, elegance, and classic charm. Crafted through a meticulous manufacturing process, these handles offer a perfect blend of style and substance. As opposed to cheaper alternatives, such as plastic or aluminium, brass handles exude a sense of sophistication, making them an ideal choice for all kinds of modern or traditional furniture.

HJY: A Trusted Brand from Guangdong, China

HJY, a prominent brand based in Guangdong, China, is synonymous with quality and innovation in the furniture handle and knob industry. Model Number B017 showcases their commitment to craftsmanship and design excellence. The die-cast brass material in their products ensures lasting strength and sturdiness, allowing for years of reliable use.

Product Range: Antique Bronze Brass Drawer Handles Knobs

The Antique Bronze Brass Drawer Handles Knobs offered by HJY are a testament to the brand’s dedication to producing exquisite handles. With a beautiful antique bronze finish, these handles exude a vintage charm that enhances the overall appeal of cabinets, drawers, dressers, wardrobes, cupboards, desks, tables, and bookcases. The embossing pattern adds a touch of artistry and uniqueness, making them stand out as a focal point in any room.

Die-cast brass handle-1

Functionality and Versatility

Apart from their aesthetic appeal, these handles also serve a functional purpose. They are designed for push-and-pull decoration, making them easy to grip and operate. The handles’ versatile size (C45, L95W55H15mm) allows them to seamlessly blend with various furniture styles, from classic to contemporary.

Certified Quality and Customer Assurance

HJY ensures the highest standards of quality and safety for its products. With certifications from SGS, ISO, ROHS, and CE, customers can rest assured of the handles’ reliability and compliance with international standards. The handles undergo rigorous tests, including 24-96H salt spray tests and hardness tests, guaranteeing their ability to withstand the test of time.

Ordering and Payment Process

To facilitate a seamless shopping experience, HJY offers flexible payment terms, requiring a 30% deposit, with the remaining 70% to be paid before shipment. With a delivery time of within 30 days, customers can expect timely delivery of their purchases.


In conclusion, when it comes to enhancing the look and functionality of your furniture, die-cast brass handles are the epitome of timeless elegance. HJY, with its brand name synonymous with excellence, offers an impressive selection of Antique Bronze Brass Drawer Handles, Knobs and Vintage Style Embossing patterns, Pulls Handle Bookcase Wardrobe Drawer Windows, and Pure Copper Door Handle. We commitment to quality, backed by certifications from SGS, ISO9001, and ROHS, ensures a delightful customer experience.

So, if you want to breathe new life into your cabinets, drawers, wardrobes, cupboards, and other furniture, consider the allure of die-cast brass handles from HJY, and experience the perfect marriage of beauty and functionality.

Table of Contents

Date Archive

Contact Us

Shatian industrial zone,Kengzi town,Longgang district, Shenzhen, China

Scroll to Top