Die-cast aluminum handle|aluminum die casting manufacturer

HJY, a renowned brand in Guangdong, China, proudly presents its latest premium die-cast aluminium handles and knobs collection. Crafted with precision and sophistication, our Golden T Bar Cupboard t Handle Door Handles and Gold Cabinet Pulls boast exceptional durability, modern designs, and excellent functionality. Let’s delve into the details of these remarkable products.

Golden T Bar Cupboard t Handle Door Handles

Quality Materials and Finishes

Our die-cast aluminium handles and knobs are manufactured using top-grade aluminium profiles, ensuring strength, longevity, and resistance to wear and tear. The striking golden finish adds a touch of elegance and versatility, making these handles a perfect fit for various furniture styles, from modern to contemporary.

Versatile Usage

The HJY aluminium handles and knobs cater to various furniture applications, including cabinets, drawers, dressers, wardrobes, cupboards, desks, bookcases, and more. Whether revamping your kitchen or elevating your living space, these handles offer a seamless blend of functionality and aesthetic appeal.

Scenario simulation for handle use

Unmatched Functionality

Our handles are designed for ease of use, providing a comfortable grip for effortless push and pull functionality. The smooth operation and ergonomic design make them ideal for daily use without compromising style.

Certified Excellence

HJY takes pride in producing high-quality products; our die-cast aluminium handles and knobs are no exception. They are SGS, ISO9001, ROHS, and CE certified, ensuring compliance with international quality and safety standards. The 24-48 hours salt spray and hardness tests further validate their durability and performance.

Minimum Order Quantity and Customization

For those looking to place an order, the MOQ is set at 1000 pieces. However, if stock is available, there is no MOQ requirement. We also welcome Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) orders, allowing you to tailor the handles and knobs to your specific requirements.

Scenario simulation for handle use-1

Timely Delivery and Secure Payment

With HJY, you can expect prompt delivery within 30 days of order placement. We request a 30% deposit upfront to secure your purchase, with the remaining 70% due before shipment.


HJY’s die-cast aluminium handles and knobs are a testament to quality craftsmanship and dedication to customer satisfaction. The combination of premium materials, stunning golden finishes, and various styles ensures that our products add a touch of elegance and functionality to your furniture pieces. Whether you’re a homeowner, interior designer, or furniture manufacturer, our handles are the perfect choice for enhancing the aesthetics and usability of your furniture. Experience the excellence of HJY handles and knobs for yourself and transform your living spaces today.

Table of Contents

Date Archive

Contact Us

Shatian industrial zone,Kengzi town,Longgang district, Shenzhen, China

Scroll to Top